• LWB - 001 - semi-automatic 400 - 900 pcs/h
• LWB - 002 - automatic 400 - 900 pcs/h
• LWB - 003 - automatic, HEPA filters 400 - 900 pcs/h
• LWB - 004 - Semi Aseptic, automatic 400 - 900 pcs/h
• LWB - 201 - semi-automatic 600 - 1500 pcs/h
• LWB - 202 - automatic 600 - 1500 pcs/h
• LWB - 203 - automatic, HEPA filters 600 - 1500 pcs/h
Machines of a linear structure designed for filling plastic buckets of the capacity from 1 up to 20 liters,
heat sealing with a film unwound from a roll and capping with a plastic "snap-on" lid.
The buckets move in the start-stop cycle on a step-conveyor.
They can be transmitted in one or two rows, depending on the model.
Along the step- conveyor the following stations can be installed:
• Automatic station of feeding the buckets onto the step – conveyor
• System of ionized air blow into the bucket
• Sterilization of a bucket interior with a H2O2 solution
• Weight dispenser(s) for filling liquid and semi-liquid products (oil, sauces, cream, jam, mayonnaise, ketchup, cottage cheese paste, bakery masses, etc.)
• Volumetric dispenser (s) - pneumatic or mechanical
• Flow-metric dispenser (s) - liquid products without particles
• Universal system of heat-sealing with a film unwound from a roll – for bucket size from 1 up to 20 liters
• System of an inert gas blow through the space above the level of product
• Film cutting system based on a blade rotating around the top edge of the bucket
• Airtightness control system.
• Snap-on lid automatic applying system
• System of pressing down the lid on the bucket
• Roller-type lid pressing system - to push out the air from under the lid.
• INK JET printer
• Self - adhesive labelling device -upper or side label
• ESL superstructure with the system of sterile air generation inside the filling zone - HEPA filters
LWB-001 / LWB-201
LWB-003/ LWB-203- HEPA